Sunday 22 March 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have finally confirmed our script for the collaborative project!!!! I have been busy sorting out heaps of things this week. First of all, my production team and I cleaned the greenscreen that we will be using as there were marks left on it from last year. It looks beautifully clean now and you can not even tell that they were there and where we cleaned it. It did not take long at all either - just a danp sponge and some wiping and boom it was done!

Sarah and Iris cleaning the greenscreen

Selfie with Sarah, Iris and the greenscreen
So, I have sorted out the schedule a little bit, moving deadlines and adding more things that need done. The schedule is a gantt chart that I made using Ganttology. It is a free online gantt chart maker, that can be shared to other people to look at, so they know what's going on and what is due when. I have also completed the budget but I am sending it to my tutors to get their approval and see if anything needs changed. Hopefully, the budget is good enough to get our funding.

There have been meetings that have been had about script, storyboards, concept art, behind the scenes, camera/lighting and vfx/animation. This week coming is full on and we have a million things to get done! I have to open a bank account, have to do meetings with the heads of departments, then the full team not to mention individual meetings when people have issues for me to solve. I also have a location scout to go out on (which is a little bit fun, I guess?!), and a PledgeMe campaign to work on urgently. To be fair there are probably heaps more things that I have forgotten to add to this list but as I get further on in the project, those things will come back to me! Getting excited now! SO STOKED ABOUT THIS PROJECT & I RECKON WE GOT THIS!!!!!

STOKED AS!!!!!

1 comment: