Sunday 1 March 2015

Group Collaboration - Major Group Project 2015

With this new year of study comes a new collaborative group project. Last year, I worked on this same project but I was an animator then and now I am a filmie (film student). I am looking forward to working on this project as I will be working with a whole different group of people with only a small few familiar faces.

Study, study, study


The brief we have been given for this project is different to last year's brief. This time it is up to the group as to what kind of product we are going to create - short film, trailer, cinematic, game. We are currently working towards creating a concept for this product and then we can decide which format would suit the concept.

I have been given the job of Producer which is what I requested to do as a job because this is the area that I want to head my career path down. It would have been pointless to me if I had have been put elsewhere because this is my last year of study and I want to make it as productive as possible to help me head my career in the right direction.

Watch this space for some awesome ideas and updates on the whole process. Bring it on!!!!!

Achieve, learn, inspire

1 comment: