Tuesday 2 June 2015

Chaotic Madness Week: 6th April - 12th April

Well, what a week this has been! I have had many really late nights this week but I hopefully have everything sorted now (fingers crossed). I have been busy doing all the things that I put in my last blog that I needed to sort this week.

I finally got our Pledge Me project completed with rewards and information for submission to the Pledge Me co-ordinators. They will look through it and make sure that everything is in order, approve it and then I will be able to make the campaign go live after adding a few extra things to it! So, in a few days, I should be able to put up our crowd funding campaign and fingers crossed we reach our target.



I also created a website for Small Colossus Media. I used wix.com to create the site. It is a free website making site and is so simple to use. I used concept art from the project for the website.
Check it out at: http://smallcolossusmedia.wix.com/smallcolossusmedia

I have sorted out the catering menu and Tony, Iris and I will be sorting out the food and unit stuff for every day of the shoot. We have been given permission to use the Speed Boat Club rooms as unit base, where we can cook food and go back to eat under cover out of the weather. Food is such an expensive thing to buy, although we have come in under budget for the catering budget, so that's a bonus!

We have had the film crew out this week doing some test shoots and they have worked out how to film a few things. Oh, I forgot to mention that all of our crew is back after their internships!

Last but not least, Sarah and I worked together and worked out movement orders and logistical issues. We are pretty much ready to go film a movie! So, fingers crossed we have sorted everything and haven't forgotten anything! Let's make a movie!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lee. Overdue post, but better late than never! :-)

    ReplyDelete