Monday 1 June 2015

Oh Here it Goes! Week: 30th March - 5th April

This week has been an intense time. I have pulled in our 1st AD, Sarah to help me on the production team until our 2IC comes back. So, I guess I will write about my progress on the project so far.

I have sorted out getting two vans booked for us to use over the next two weeks, organised camera, lighting and vfx gear, got the key for the greenscreen studio for us to use as gear storage, had our budget finalised, confirmed and sorted out permission for our filming locations. I got our Production Assistant, Iris to put the logo on all our social media and do some other odd jobs for me - mainly administrative stuff. Iris has been amazing at carrying out any tasks I have given her.

We have filmed our Pledge Me video and it has been edited by the talented Corey Fuimaono. It is now my job to come up with rewards and put together our Pledge me campaign and finally put it live online! we also managed to put together a production pamphlet to give to people to explain our project to them. This came in handy when we went on material sourcing missions. I stayed at the tin shed (our home base) while different groups went to different areas of town sourcing materials. All the teams did a great job and we sourced a lot of utilisable materials.

So from here on in........ I have test shooting to organise for next week, a website to create, a catering menu to come up with, shopping and more shopping and logistical organisation to consider for our shoot week. Slowly but surely we will get there and I can't wait until the rest of our crew comes back!!!!!

THUMBS UP!

1 comment: