Wednesday 3 June 2015

Non-dialogue Week: 6th April - 12th April

As I have already stated in two of my other posts, I am super busy with the group project - Beast of Fawkes. I have done a tiny bit of work on my non-dialogue script. I have just been working out the details and the sequence of events that will happen in my film. I am finding writing this particular script easy to write because in the past when I was studying animation, all of my short films were non-dialogue. I am just hoping that I have taken in all the things I have learned in class about big print and applied that to my own piece.

I will hopefully find some time to work on my script next week and see if my story works, is coherent and well written. Only a couple weeks and the finished script is due! Eeeeekkkk!!!!!!

Scene 1

1 comment:

  1. More detail required? I would like to track the development of these ideas!

    ReplyDelete